Halloween- kids favorite holiday! While making those rounds through your neighboorhoods or attending a trunk-n-treat, remember to bring plenty of water! Not just for the kids-but also for any furry friends that go trick or treating with you. Providing clean, fresh water to your little princess, superheros or super cute ghosts will mean the difference between a happy, hydrated trick or treater and a deyhdrated party goer. Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Happy Halloween from our family to yours!
fresh H2O is excited to announce that invoices can now be paid online!
Our new pay online feature is fast, easy and secure and accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, and E-checks or wire transfers.
We understand, everyone gets busy and with holidays fast approaching your time is a valuable commodity. Save a check and a stamp or save having to make a phone call and pay over the phone- use our new online payment service!
Just click on the link provided on your emailed invoice and you will be directed to a safe, secure, fast check out. Then select Debit Card, Bank Transfer, or Credit card. You can create an account to save your payment information for future invoicing. Just one more way we here at fresh H2O can help our customers with friendly, efficient, professional service. Sign up today for online pay!
1. Eight is great!- but it’s not carved in stone- there is no hard and set rule that everyone needs 8 glasses a day. It’s a general recommendation. The Institute of medicine has estimated that men need approx. 13 cups daily and women 9.
2. Less is more if you have kidney failure- when kidneys fail , people don’t excrete enough water, if any. For those on dialysis treatment, water is restricted.
3. It’s possible to drink to much water- though it is not common for this to happen, enurance athletes like marathoners may drink large amounts of water and thereby dilute the sodium level in their blood, resulting in hyponatremia.
4. Your urine can reveal a lot- for the average person, “water wise” means drinking enough water or other healthy fluids to keep your urine light and oderless. When it’s dark yellow – this indicated dehydration.
5. H2O helps prevents kidney stones- kidney stones form less easily when there is sufficient water available to prevent stone forming crystals from sticking together.
6. Beware of Pills and Procedures- drinking extra water with certain medications or before and after procedures with contrast dye may help prevent kidney damage. Read medication labels and ALWAYS consult with your healthcare provider first- especially if you are on a water restriction.
Halloween, one of kids favorite holidays (and let’s admit it, parents too!) You make sure your kids trick or treat in safe areas, you check their candy, and you make sure they aren't too scared by the decorations and movies. But are you making sure they have safe, clean, fresh water to drink every day? Water from the tap can contain many unwanted minerals or chemicals. Bottled water isn’t any safer-absorbing carcinogens from the very plastic it’s bottled in- so why not invest in something that so dramatically affects your health and wellbeing- your water? Contact us today for a free quote on our water filtration systems. Everything from whole house filters, to point of service countertops and standups, to commercial applications- let fresh H2O take the worry out of your water!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.