With so many cities shut down and a stay at home order in effect, do you find one of the only reasons you need to go out is for water? If the answer is yes, you should consider a cooler in your home.
With fresh H2O, you wouldn't have to leave your home to get fresh great tasting water. If you have a cooler in your home, you have unlimited access to hot, cold and room temperature water. No more pesky plastic bottles. Especially now with the current Coronavirus Pandemic, do you really feel like putting on a mask and gloves, standing in line in hopes you will find bottled water at the supermarket. The answer is fresh H2O in your home.
Some easy ways to meet this year’s resolution to drink more water!!
1- try different infusion recipes with your favorite fruits and veggies: Like watermelon, or grapefruit and rosemary. The combinations are endless!
2-invest in a fun, reusable water bottle. Get away from pre-bottled water. Water will absorb carcinogens from what it’s packaged in. Stick with your fresh, filtered water!
3-set reminders on your phone! Have it set for every couple of hours.
4—put a water pitcher on your table during meals, offer water before other beverages!
Leave a 5-Star google review we will enter you to win an Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal in color.
1. New Google Review only-must send screenshot to
2. Referral Reward Program Ends December 31, 2019
3. One Google Review= 1 Entry
It is widely known how important water is to our lives and the world we live in. Our body and planet is comprised of about 70% water – making it seem like it is easily accessible and plentiful. However, when you rule out our oceans and ice caps, less than 1% of all the water on Earth is drinkable. Of that less than 1%, groundwater only accounts for 0.28% of fresh water around the globe.
Keeping yourself hydrated can do wonders for your health. The benefits water provides for our bodies range from relieving headaches, flushing toxins out of the body, improving mood, helping with weight loss, and relieving fatigue.
So while celebrating the upcoming holiday with your family and friends- remember to say thanks for clean, safe water.
From our family to yours, we wish all our veterans and their families a Happy Veteran’s Day and thank you for your service.
Halloween- kids favorite holiday! While making those rounds through your neighboorhoods or attending a trunk-n-treat, remember to bring plenty of water! Not just for the kids-but also for any furry friends that go trick or treating with you. Providing clean, fresh water to your little princess, superheros or super cute ghosts will mean the difference between a happy, hydrated trick or treater and a deyhdrated party goer. Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Happy Halloween from our family to yours!
fresh H2O is excited to announce that invoices can now be paid online!
Our new pay online feature is fast, easy and secure and accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, and E-checks or wire transfers.
We understand, everyone gets busy and with holidays fast approaching your time is a valuable commodity. Save a check and a stamp or save having to make a phone call and pay over the phone- use our new online payment service!
Just click on the link provided on your emailed invoice and you will be directed to a safe, secure, fast check out. Then select Debit Card, Bank Transfer, or Credit card. You can create an account to save your payment information for future invoicing. Just one more way we here at fresh H2O can help our customers with friendly, efficient, professional service. Sign up today for online pay!
1. Eight is great!- but it’s not carved in stone- there is no hard and set rule that everyone needs 8 glasses a day. It’s a general recommendation. The Institute of medicine has estimated that men need approx. 13 cups daily and women 9.
2. Less is more if you have kidney failure- when kidneys fail , people don’t excrete enough water, if any. For those on dialysis treatment, water is restricted.
3. It’s possible to drink to much water- though it is not common for this to happen, enurance athletes like marathoners may drink large amounts of water and thereby dilute the sodium level in their blood, resulting in hyponatremia.
4. Your urine can reveal a lot- for the average person, “water wise” means drinking enough water or other healthy fluids to keep your urine light and oderless. When it’s dark yellow – this indicated dehydration.
5. H2O helps prevents kidney stones- kidney stones form less easily when there is sufficient water available to prevent stone forming crystals from sticking together.
6. Beware of Pills and Procedures- drinking extra water with certain medications or before and after procedures with contrast dye may help prevent kidney damage. Read medication labels and ALWAYS consult with your healthcare provider first- especially if you are on a water restriction.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.