While your body is at rest during sleep, you may experience anywhere from a mild water loss to dehydration. It's best to begin rehydrating your body as soon as you wake up. Preferably by consuming 2 cups of water.
Here are 5 Reasons to drink water first thing in the morning:
1. Water balances your lymph system. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infections.
2. Water will give you glowing skin! It purges the toxins from the blood, which help keep your skin clear.
3. Water helps with weight loss. Drinking at least 16 ounces of chilled water in the morning can boost your metabolism by 24%.
4. Water increases the production of new blood cells and muscle cells.
5. Drinking water on an empty stomach purifies the colon making it easier to absorb nutrients.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.