We all want to drink more water, but does it matter when we drink? Yes it does.
Here are different points during the day that you should be drinking water are:
While your body is at rest during sleep, you may experience anywhere from a mild water loss to dehydration. It's best to begin rehydrating your body as soon as you wake up. Preferably by consuming 2 cups of water.
Here are 5 Reasons to drink water first thing in the morning:
1. Water balances your lymph system. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infections.
2. Water will give you glowing skin! It purges the toxins from the blood, which help keep your skin clear.
3. Water helps with weight loss. Drinking at least 16 ounces of chilled water in the morning can boost your metabolism by 24%.
4. Water increases the production of new blood cells and muscle cells.
5. Drinking water on an empty stomach purifies the colon making it easier to absorb nutrients.
No matter how much space you have, there is a water cooler to fit your needs and style.
NOW is the perfect time to get a cooler for your home. Whether it be a countertop cooler or a sleek standup water cooler, we have a solution for you. You'll have an endless supply of pure great tasting water, from a solution that doesn’t take up valuable space.
Today is the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day.
Over the past 50 years, there have been many environmental victories and improvements to our air and water quality in the United States. There is still a long way to go in the global environmental movement.
Do your part for a greener tomorrow when you choose fresh H2O ....
Call 844.BOTTLELESS to do your part for a greener tomorrow.
With so many cities shut down and a stay at home order in effect, do you find one of the only reasons you need to go out is for water? If the answer is yes, you should consider a cooler in your home.
With fresh H2O, you wouldn't have to leave your home to get fresh great tasting water. If you have a cooler in your home, you have unlimited access to hot, cold and room temperature water. No more pesky plastic bottles. Especially now with the current Coronavirus Pandemic, do you really feel like putting on a mask and gloves, standing in line in hopes you will find bottled water at the supermarket. The answer is fresh H2O in your home.
Some easy ways to meet this year’s resolution to drink more water!!
1- try different infusion recipes with your favorite fruits and veggies: Like watermelon, or grapefruit and rosemary. The combinations are endless!
2-invest in a fun, reusable water bottle. Get away from pre-bottled water. Water will absorb carcinogens from what it’s packaged in. Stick with your fresh, filtered water!
3-set reminders on your phone! Have it set for every couple of hours.
4—put a water pitcher on your table during meals, offer water before other beverages!
Leave a 5-Star google review we will enter you to win an Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal in color.
1. New Google Review only-must send screenshot to
2. Referral Reward Program Ends December 31, 2019
3. One Google Review= 1 Entry
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.